A little unusual.
3:49 PM Sunday, September 4, 2011

Now I am in the midst of intense studying, so i always thought that my day will be the same day after day. However, it's not. It's a little unusual yesterday! It's Jill's Birthday tmrw. I thought really hard if should go to somehow... a Birthday celebration.
First concern is of course i have to study, second concern is its in the morning. I am not those people who wake up @ 8am, eat breakfast & whatever. & lastly, i have tuition @ 5pm & i'm really worried that i'll be tired. However, with the persuasion of Jill & her whining plus her super sad face, i decided to go. Since she's been a wonderful friend in whatever ways & I've never celebrated birthday with her, so i thought i should just go & relax for a while!

Woke up @ 8am with really red & tired eyes. & for the the FIRST time, i highlight, FIRST time I am the earliest & not late. In fact, earlier than the time we suppose to meet! The weather is so hot, was wearing a flare long pants & was perspiring a lot.
FINALLY I SAW TIFFLIN & JILL WALKING TOWARDS ME! & soon, Gloria! But guess what?! We still had to wait for Alicia. Omg. So we decided to head to bubbletea shop to get something to cool our body down with the extremely bad weather! Everyone, pls remember! I love tara ice blended! It is awesome! The taste is heavenly nice... *fly to heaven* HAHA.
As soon as Alicia is here, bus 48 is here. It is a 50min-1h journey from Marine Terrence to Holland. :) Otw, i studied SS with Tifflin & made Tifflin to remember all the dates & important things! & yeap, she remembered.
Reach holland's Crystal Jade for dim sum & food start coming. When i saw the food i was happy becos i can eat!!!!!!! But soon, I'm bloated. Not only me, everyone! Hahahahahaha. Stopped eating & then its time to sing happy birthday song!!!!!!!!! Jill was so embarrassed! Hahahahaha. After that, went to subway to slack & went home!

Photo time. ;)





Can't believe I'm taking my N Level Chinese Paper tmrw. Tuesday, SS. Wednesday, English. & the rest next month. Everyone wish me luck okay!!!!
Bye!

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!