I'm declared broke.
11:08 PM Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello! Today is Friday. & you know what, today is the release of iPad 2! I WANT IT. There's white iPad 2 & i want the smart cover. Daddy is buying it for me as my birthday present as i requested from him that i want iPad 2 when he asked me what i want for my birthday. So yes.

The smart covers!

iPad 2. :D CHIO HOR THE WHITE ONE?
& before Friday, it is Thursday! & that is the day when iPhone 4 white is released.

I AM TOTALLY INTO IT. & one of my friend has it. Jealous much! However, i am getting iPhone 4 white asap. Cos actually i was iPhone-less for like a month plus becos it flew to China for repair. It is miserable when you was once a iPhone user & then not. COS THERE IS NO INTERNET. You cannot do anything with your hands in the bus which is damn boring la. However, guess what. My iPhone 3GS just flew back from China today & I'm using it happily now even not using iPhone 4 white. Becos as long as i have a iPhone, i am contented. But of course when you have iPhone 3GS, you will aim for better. Daddy will get me iPhone 4 white after my mid-year. Around that period of time la. :) & i think i am going to persuade him to get me my iPad 2 when i get my phone as well. Hahahaha. I WANT TO GET MY IPAD ASAP TOO OK! Oh & if i have both iPad 2 white & iPhone 4 white, i have the small & big version of it. HAHA.
-
-
-
Alright, this title of the post is "I'm declared broke". There's of course a reason to it. & the one & only reason is... I AM SHOPPING TOO MUCH. All the clothes are just so nice, & some is manufactured by the blog shop owners. So you will never find it outside la, so i just buy it. BUT THERE'S SOME THAT I HAVEN'T BOUGHT! :( & i spent $200 plus on cosmetics. & the cosmetics includes only Concealer, Foundation & Prime. ALL OF THE ITEM IS FROM LANCOME. Lancome is the brand i love the most! :) HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket
Teint idole miracle! IT WORKS AWESOMELY!

This will make your make-up last!

3-in-1
UV expert, conceal dark eye circles or any flaws. SPF 50 PA!

CHIO CHIO CHIO! Can't wait for the arrival. ^^

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is damn nice. I just want to arrive NOW.
-
-
Wishlist!

I am getting it tmrw! :) I will have my allowance by then.

GO ON WITH WHITE OR MAYBE BLACK(NOT SURE), AWESOME! Hot.

I LOVE THIS PANTS!!!! NO MATTER WHAT I WILL GET IT!

I will seriously go for a intense diet just to wear this awesomely.

VINTAGEY FEELING! I WILL BUY IT TOO. HAHAAHAHAHAH.


I really love this a lot. I just want it so badly. However, out of stock. HEART DAMN PAIN. :( My preference colour is black becos i have dark skin tone.

I could have bought it becos when i see it, there's still stock. Was hesitating if i would present it nicely just because of the colour. AHH. I should be fairer. But nvm, I'm ok with my skin tone now.. I guess?
-
-
BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!
Mid-years is starting this Tuesday. HOW. I am not even prepared for it yet. I am really slacking a lot. I wasn't like this in the beginning of the year, but why now? I know i am slacking but i am not reacting to it, i am not taking action. ARGH. JAIME NG, YOU HAVE TO STUDY. NO MORE TIME TO WASTE LEH! Pls ah you.

Life isn't as good, but i am not gonna bother about it anymore. SO EVERYDAY, I JUST LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD DOING WHAT I THINK IT IS RIGHT TO DO. :D

I may be going out tmrw with Tifflin tmrw. Jolene is suppose to go with us, but last minute she can't. So i'm thinking if should go(not becos Jolene is not going) cos i may want to study or some thing. AH. CONFUSE. :<

OKKK BYE!

Pictures from www.geraldinet.com www.forever21.com www.missypixie.livejournal www.google.com www.ohsofickle.com.sg
You all can check out their blog shop & start shopping your ass off like me!

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!