A day.
1:17 AM Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hi.










Photobucket


Noreen & me literally went crazy. Yeah, we wanted to act cool to take photos & i just want to upload it & talk about it.
If i don't do anything, one day i will just stop blogging becos i have nothing to blabber about, haha. Agree? Yes, agree. But maybe some of you may think that blogging is just to blog about your life & certain matters. Don't tell me you gonna blog about a day that you just sleep on the bed & daydream. -.- (You all may not be stupid to even blog about that day, i know.) But what if your hands are itchy, you have nothing to do & you thought of blogging? So yes, get what i mean right now? Haha yes all of you do.

Noreen & I met up for dinner at SingPost Mac. However, I did not eat. I just went to accompany her. (My plan for my diet is still on ok. Hope it is still going on well~) Oh, yesterday all i ate was just... Half of large seaweed fries & a Mac Flurry.. Yes, all damn fat right? But ey, i only ate that. Should be ok right? While blogging, my stomach is growling eh. Pity me a bit la. :(

Noreen went home with me around 9.30pm. WE SWAM. We had no idea what time the lights of the swimming will be switched off so we didn't care much & just stop swimming when the lights says goodnight.
Both of just kept swimming back & forth, suddenly, ah, no light anymore. Only managed to swim 40plus laps when we aimed to swim for 50laps. But its alright. Becos within 20minutes, 40plus laps not bad eh. Plus got rest a bit a bit. Quite productive.

Showered together with Noreen, fyi, with swimming costume on. Shampoo our hair we started playing with water. Damn fun, & i am sure both of us grown even closer than before. We just kept playing with water, splash each other, wash other. HAHAHA ENJOYYYY SO MUCHHH. :D

Watched tv & took those photos on top. ^^
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I went to run in ECP with Jolene on Saturday, stopped a bit & continue. Next day, a little aching in my muscle. I do really hope that day i lose some calories. Then i went for swimming, 70 laps. PLS. TELL ME I AM LOSING CALORIES. & what. Yesterday swim. PLS LET ME LOSE WEIGHT. :/
-
-
-
-
-
-

I have no idea what are you thinking. Do you actually mean everything you've said to me? Becos it feels like... A Lie. What i am doing now is just to protect myself, to make you actually care(if you even care.) & what i do is what some of girls will do even i know you're those type who don't care. But yes.
Not in the right mood now. Kinda sad over some stuff, but trying to adjust my own emotions. So yeap.






Bye!

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!