Best.
2:33 AM Saturday, May 7, 2011

IT IS MAY! If you're a secondary student, you will be having your mid-year either now, or earlier or later. Okay, i am not really sure if i will do well for mid-year becos i admit that i studied everything last minute. Before mid-year are here, i am not studying as much as i am suppose to. I am down with English, Chinese, Combine Human, Bio & Lit Paper 2. I am overjoyed becos i have completed with quite a number of paper. Means i am somehow pass a quarter of the stage for N Level? What i mean is, done with the major stuff in terms of education no other things. So yeah, quite good la. Bad thing is it is nearing N Level & i know i am not prepared through the crazy studying for last minute study. I realise i have like piles of things i am clueless about that i have to spend time on. So i am gonna make sure i continue studying even Mid-years are over. Okay, maybe a few days in between i will take a break like go out or whatever.
I had my Geog & Lit paper yesterday. Hmm, Lit was pretty hard. I think i wrote 998349399988679889998676789 of craps. People's answers are so potential & acceptable. MINE. Can just crash the paper & recycle it. (omg, i am saving the earth. goodgood.) Geog, i really tried my best. I am not very sure if i will pass. BUT... Even if i pass, maybe just a pass or pass by a few marks which is not very ideal yet when it is only for mid-year not prelims or the real N level paper. Just hope for the best.

Hmm, i just spend like $133 on clothes recently. I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO STOP. But i really cannot resist the temptation. :( The clothes/shoes are just so nice. Daddy, increase my pay pls even though you've increased by $100.

I AM MEETING JOLENE IN 7 HOURS TIME! We are gonna go for a run to on diet! YEAPYEAP. & i have no idea why i am not sleeping yet. I have been eating quite a lot. I feel like a glutton. :( MY STOMACH IS DAMN HUGE AS COMPARED TO THE STOMACH LAST WEEK. Look how bad is it. One week, the size of the stomach so much of a difference. NEED TO CONTROL MY DIET. Yes, i have to.

Okay, bye!

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!