My life isn't as colourful as i expect.
12:21 AM Sunday, April 17, 2011



The width of my smile will decrease soon.

I feel that my life is getting more dull as day pass. There's more things that i have think deeply & more things to worry. I know our life is full of ups & downs. I know our life is not as colourful as the rainbow. Its just this theory that i cannot find a reason for me to believe that my life cannot be as colourful as the rainbow.

"The rainbow will never look dull when it appears in the sky becos it always appear with 7 bright colours."

Yes, this is the theory about the rainbow & i just can't accept that my life cannot be like the rainbow. The rainbow have 7 colours, but my life have two? Which is black & white? Ha.

In my everyday life, the people i am contact to is my friends. & this actually shows how much my friends mean to me & how much i treasure them. But i don't get why... friends could actually fight becos of someone or just merely a few sentences they heard from others. You know from the beginning of the year, I feel damn hard to be a very good friend to some of my friends. They may not like the person i am, but sometimes its just cannot help it. Try being in my shoe, if you're like "this" for quite a couple of years, it is darn hard to change to please any of you. This year, i am very weak, in terms of my own character. I can say that i am not that bad-tempered & i don't voice out my stand. So whatever that happens(friendship wise), I've been giving in. Its either i keep quiet or to talk to this particular person so everything will be better. However, i am really getting very very tired doing all this giving in, keeping quiet & taking the first move to please any of you. Like seriously, what have i did wrong that i make you people treat me "this" way? Ok, sudden feeling of dislike? Pekcek with me for a moment for no reason? Ha, if is those kind of no reason reasons, then don't you think i am kinda innocent? Just try. The feeling.
One day i just talk to any of you like damn dao. One day, any of you talk to me & i either don't reply or just nod my head. & the next moment i see other of my friends, i begin smiling & talking non-stop. WORSE OF ALL? Your closest friend is doing that to you. It is actually ok if any of you don't understand how i feel or maybe... You don't think there is a need to understand how i feel becos you think you are correct. I'm fine with it, cos everyone in this world is just so fucking self-centered.
(pls, after writing, don't assume. my world revolve with many people, not only you. so don't think so much.)

KC Choir SYF will be this coming Tuesday. I feel excited as well as... nervous. We really have been working very hard & have been putting our best every practice. I really have no idea what award we will be bringing back to school. I know Mr Toh said he don't need the award/colour. As long as when we perform, we know we've put in our best, there will not be any regrets. But to me, i just need the award as a motivation so i can continue to pull through, especially this year. & of course, my passion made me sing with KC Choir till today. So choir! Lets just put in our best & get the award we want. :)

Mid-years are coming. :( & i don't know a lot of things. I don't want to fail so many subjects again! I am not studying yet. I need someone to motivate me & keep reminding me how many more months to N Level. So i will have the urgency. Can anyone help?

Recently, i am feeling extremely tired. No matter how long i sleep, i still feel tired. HOW TO NOT BE TIRED?

& you know what. I spend $200++ on cosmetics. I have been spending too much money, what happen to me? Why am i becoming like this? I really have to save up, help me pls. But i proud to say i am a Lancome member now. HEHE. I GOT THEIR CARD! :D Support Lancome, their stuff are just awesome! Trust me. Cos if you trust me, you trust Michelle Phan!

But before i end off, i am glad to have my friends. Really.


Lord, pls let me stay concentrate in my studies & let choir members to stay healthy & safe for the upcoming SYF. Keep all the distractions & problems away from me so i can continue pulling through my life. I also hope my life will be coloured with more bright colours so i can always keep the smile on my face. Amen.

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!