It's been a long time!
1:16 AM Sunday, August 21, 2011

HI. It's been a while ever since i blogged. I am just too busy with my studies. Which means i have been revolving round my books for 3 months already. I cannot wait for my N Levels to be over so i can truly play.
Yup, even though my O Levels are not over, but at least a big examination in my life has passed. & i guess i have the right to at least have fun & be wild to the maximum right? As for O Level... HAHA. Next year then start. Or maybe in the holidays i will at least study a little bit. & my little is really little. Come on, who will be in the mood to study after spamming with homework for at least 9 months?

I just finished my prelims on Friday. It is a big relief & a big thing that is over. I was so stress over prelims becos i did last minute study which is not right. Becos i stay up late just to study finish what I've not finished & i will just feel extremely stress. & when the last paper is over, i feel as if N Levels was over. In fact, NOT. Had only 3h of sleep per day for consecutively a week? Yeap, so i actually planned beforehand to just go home after my last paper & sleep throughout till i feel like waking up. Apparently, my babes are just too well in persuading people to go out... So i ended up sleeping for 30 minutes only. Wore heels & i almost died on Friday. :( My feet feels like it will break anytime. K, will talk more about it at the later of the post.

Went Haji Lane to take a look at ohsofickle. Whenever i go there, i hope Tammy will be there. However i guess... Tammy & i do not have the fate to see each other, hhahaha lol. Do hope to see her one day face to face, ahhh! She is one perfect girl. Yes, even though her body is filled with tattoo but so what? We do wrong things when we're young cos we're still immature right. But whatever it is, i still love Tammy! She is slim, her legs are not fat like mine & she is pretty. :/ If only i have her prettiness, body & legs. Nvm! I'm trying to go on a diet now. I lost 3kg! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I deserve a clap. /clap/ Back to topic...

Was really tempted to buy a lot of nice clothes from osf but i am trying to save up cos my bank never reach $1000 & all the money is gone! I only bought a knitted cardigan from there & a galaxy dress for my sister. The cardigan fits anything! & it is comfortable. Wear it to the airport & it'll keep you warm. Spent quite a long time in osf becos its just so awesome! After that head to many other nice shops but came out empty-handed. Cos NO SPENDING OF MONEY. After Haji, walk to Bugis cos babes want to eat Pastamania. When i heard Pastamania i was like,"AHHH I WANT!!!!!" Guess what? I didn't eat in the end. First, its fattening. Second, its expensive. Third, needa save money. Forth, i have dinner at home. Poor me. When i reach Pastamania, my feet are breaking already! My toes. :( Accompanied XingWen to starbucks! I am becoming like XingWen even though i dont mix with her everyday. SHE IS TOO INFLUENTIAL. GAHHHH. Afterwards headed to Bugis Street. Walked for a while & i went home first. Really could not take the pain that my heels are giving me. SO.. Never wear heels to shop. It is torturous.

HOME & BECAME A HAPPY GIRL. Walking on flat ground is so much more better. Yeap, thats the end of my day! :> HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? Hope you guys had fun becos its TGIF when i was out!

Photo time. :)








Byebye!

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!