The scariest person.
9:19 PM Saturday, September 11, 2010

In this world, there are scary people that we are scared of. The disipline mistress, gangsters, hooligans, ahlians, ahbengs, police, parents, friends ain't the scariest person to me. However, to me, the most scariest person i'm scared of is to keep stuffs to herself, putting on a strong front in front of everyone, saying "I'm fine" when inside she is hurting so badly, cheering up people when she doesn't feel good too. Becos we will never know the true them, we will never know when they are truly happy, we will never know when will they just breakdown becos she couldn't longer keep the sadness to herself, thats why they are the scariest.


So close to each other, yet so far.
When i walked home from SingPost today, i saw a very beautiful scenery. It was the moon & the star. It was literally beside each other. I immediately took a photo of it. A moon & star makes me remind of she & myself. :) The moon represent her, the star represent me. We came about this mooney & stary thing becos we had tuition together. After tuition, we always have to walk a very dark path. We will hold our hands & walk together. We also always look up & we always see a moon & stars. & we argued who to be what. So we decided that you shall be the moon, & i shall be the star. Hahah, it was really sweet. It was really nice. It was really worth remembering.

On Thursday, i slept at 5am.& the next day i have to wake up at 11 to meet my cousin in parkway & afterwards Jolyn's party. Haha. What was i doing? I was watching hongkong drama. Its just damn addicting. Hahah. Used iPhone to sign in to MSN. Talked to Amanda, i paiseh myself with a typo error, & her reply sound so funny. Totally can imgaine if she say that in real life.


DAMN PAISEH LA, FOR ME. Hahaha.

Didn't wanna use my lappy, however, my phone no batt liao. So no choice, i brought out my lappy to use. Hahah. Then i tweeted this.




Rae replied back this.

I replied this.

Rae replied this.

I replied her is,"Da jia dou shi nu ren ma! HAHAH STUPID. Rae replied this.

She always say she type wrong. HAHAHA, FUNNY. Then i tweeted one again, Rae got it. Wow, shocked. xD Can you believe, Amanda tried it too?!?!!! HAHA, SHE TOLD ME THROUGH MSN. HAHAHAHA.


Amanda tweeted this that made me laugh so badly. HAHAHAHAHAHA.





Alright, shall talk about Jolyn's party! I took 16 polaraids in Jolyn's party. However, some of it, my friends kept it. HMM! I scanned all of the polaraids. :D




Xingwen & Tifflin. :D

XingWen! HAHAHA. :D

Tifflin. :D

Amandaaaa. :D

Clique~! (No noreen)

My baby, Denise! MISS HER LOADS. Kept hugging her.

Geraldine, the pig. Hahah.

Tifflinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :D

Jolyn, the birthday girl. :D (her actual birthday is on the 15 though!)

Shuchun! :D

Sonia! :D

Jolene! :D
THERE'S ONE MORE POLORAID! & ITS ALMOST ALL BLACK THANKS TO TIFFLIN. She blocked the flash. & its so so so black. But still can see Jolene & Tifflin's face. Not mine. :( ARGH.
Played some games. "I never", "Hide & Seek" & some more. Took photos & etc.



I looked shocked thanks to Sonia! She lied to me that my hair have cake. ARGH.




Jolene did not tell me it was zoomed in. CHEH. But it turned out nice! :) I look cute! HAHAHAHA. :X

Then they played the "SMASH THE CAKE" game! Oh gosh, Meiyee was like Jolyn, your cake. Everyone already know that Meiyee just gonna smash on Jolyn's face. Then Jolyn was like,"Are you gonna put it on my face?" Meiyee said,"Nonono, just showing!" Slowly, the cake went nearer & nearer to Jolyn's face & THERE IT GOES THE CAKE ONTO JOLYN'S FACE! :D

Then they start putting cake on everyone! I got so scared, i hide under the table. Then i was thinking maybe they won't make me, i get out. However, i look at the chaos, i went back under the table! Hahah, at this time, Amanda came to join me, i was shocked, thought someone knew i was under the table. Hahaha. Bern know we was under the table. EVERYONE KENA THE CAKE ON THEIR FACE, HAIR, CLOTHES, & BERN CAME UNDER THE TABLE TO MAKE US. I IMMEDIATELY RUN OUT OF THE TABLE. HAHA. Tifflin fall. Lol, it was a damn loud fall. Afterwards, the chaos was over, helped them in clearing their hair & everywhere. The floor was filled with cakes too. Left the party at 9plus, Pig's father fetched Tifflin, Xingwen, Amanda & me to East Coast Park. :D Went to played DDR. Hahaha, met Shuchun! I MISS HER, OH MY! Knew her through tuition, so nice, she know Tifflin too. Hahaha. Bought wine! Hahah, drink at the beach. TOOK A LOT OF PHOTOS. Haha, but photos are with Tifflin, she haven't upload yet(why am i not surprise). Haha. Reached home at 12.30. Showered & continued with my hongkong drama! HAHAH. Slept at 2, was too tired.

TODAY I WOKE UP AT 1PLUS. I COULD HAVE SLEPT LONGER IF THOSE PEOPLE DID NOT SPAM MY NOTIFICATIONS IN FACEBOOK. THEY COMMENT LIKE MORE THAN 100COMMENTS FOR TWO PHOTOOS. My phone kept ringing. Argh. Ate lunch & got ready for tuition. Hahah, reach tuition, Noreen & i was so engross in talking. Hahah. Then Kayxi started with drawing a smiley face. I wanted to draw eyebrown, but it turned to look like a hair! So Kayxi & me started laughing & i keep adding on some more hair. HAHAHA. & we continued till its like that.

Cute not! The one in blue i draw, the one in black Kayxi draw one. Hahah.
Had a veryveryvery long talk with Noreen. Screamed at her becos she doesn't wanna listen when she's in the wrong path. Talked to her about facts, about life, about us being a student & etc. Noreen, i really hope you decide the right choice for yourself. You're a student, remember that. Love you always.

After tuition, went to City Plaza with Noreen. Wanted to buy earring for tuition teacher, however, didnt. Dont know why, but yeah. HAHAHA. Went to Shop & Save to buy ice-cream, but don't have the flavour. So went to SingPost, go FairPrice to buy. Hahah. THATS MY DAYYYYYYY.

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!