Bye. :/
10:50 PM Monday, September 6, 2010


Yes, i believe that something happens for a reason. Its just like us getting to know each other. & there is a reason for us to know each other. Yes, to bring happiness to each other's life. Yes, to let both of us learn something in life. Yes, to know that there's wonderful friends like you in this world. I've never suspect before those good reasons. & i always suspect the happenings for the bad reasons. Thats weird right? Since we have a problem now, & once again, there's a reason for it. Yes, it made me stronger. Yes, it made me become so cruel now. & the last reason is, to know HOW STRONG WE ARE TO ABLE TO PULL THROUGH THIS TOGETHER. But, it just seems like, we're not strong enough to go through this.


What..? I don't want to face the fact that I'm happy? Who in this world will not want to be happy? I WANT TO BE HAPPY. & if now i have the chance to be real happy, i will hold on to the chance to be real happy & will not let it slip off my hand. Its so stupid of me if i let the chance of being happy to just slip off. Sometimes you, thinking i'm happy, but have you thought why you thought it that way? Probably becos you haven accept the fact that i'm dropping this issue & continue on with my life. & you havev accept the fact that i am gonna start a new life, without you.

Human beings are just so odd. They can say it so easily to others, however, when it comes to them to do it, its just extremely hard. Its just like my friends asking me to let go, & they even say,"I know its not easy." they know its not easy, however, they just EXPECT me to have immediate effect, immediate action. They just don't understand how hard it is.

Alright, enough of sad stuffs. Shall go on to happy stuffs. (:
End up, didn't go starhub becos there wasn't any stock for iPhone 4. & i also told daddy i want the white one, so i shall just get it when the white one is out. :) Daddy changed my plan, i can surf the net anywhere now. Hahah, becos my bill exploded cos of the net. HAHAH. & my sms-es. :/ Sigh! Hahaha,

I did not study much today, becos i fall asleep, again! OMG, whats wrong with me & sleeping. "Sleep! Do you love me so much?! I don't love you! GO AWAY FROM ME!" Argh, & i found out something, my mind is not cleared. Its totally not, becos i'm still bloody distracted, whats wrong with me! AHHHH.

Tmrw xiaoqing gonna stayover at my house, yay! GONNA HAVE A CRAZY NIGHT. :D Hahah, can't wait. But before that, gonna have lunch with my baby pie & laughing ass, which is Amanda & Jolene. HAHAHA. Then Jill meet us at library. Study till from 12.30-5, then go parkway with Amanda buy dinner for her parents, then... Go City Plaza with Jolene, go home & give a hug to my crazy darl, xiaoqing! :) HEE.

Talked to Amanda in msn. Lol, something paiseh happened to me. She say she gonna go study le, meet me at traffic light at 11.30. I thought she was saying later, then i was like huh?! WHAT! Hahah, after knowing its tmrw, paiseh ttm. Look at our conver!



HAHA, STUPID ME.

Had a long talk with Geraldine, she really made me made up my choice what to do & i guess what she say is right. (: So...

My life still carries on, & I WILL put on the smile i always put. There are many things in life for me to look forward to, i can't always stay on this dull track, its wasting my time. This friendship is stagnant already. Our friendship tgt may just be an experience in our life. I'm just gonna take the good memories, & leave the bad ones, & move on. I have to be cruel to myself even how much i don't want it. Bye beautiful friendship. We're just normal now. Like really normal.

I've never felt so sad & hurt before, however, i've never felt so strong & brave before too. So i guess, both of it exchanges. Give me a bad one, but in exchange, a good one for me.

Yours truly,


JaimeNgJingWen
Sweet 16. Singing is my passion. Shopping is my hobby. Kpop is my love.

Facebook

Jaime Ng

Create Your Badge
Follow me!



Nuffnang

Support Nuffnang! :D

Tagboard .


ShoutMix chat widget


Affilates.

Afflin Amanda AnneTan Arnee Beverly Denise Eileen Farisah Fiona Genevieve Geraldine Huixian Irene JingYi. JoleneSEAH Kaijun KayXi KC choir LindaLIM Linda Melissa Nadia Natalie Ng Ying NicoleCHAN Noreen RyanPoon SandraYEO Sheryl Sharon Shearin SoniaCHEW Tiffany VenusTan Venus VictoriaAnne Xiao qing XingWen Yun Hsiu Yuliyanti

Memories



Credits.

Jaime!